A Trusted Firm For Business And Personal Matters
The Law Office of Alec Harshey in Hemet has served the San Jacinto Valley and Riverside County for 45 years, providing quality legal services at affordable rates to businesses, individuals and families.
Our legal team is committed to providing a high level of service and personal attention to every client. We truly strive to get to know our clients and develop long-term relationships. Many of our business clients turn to us for personal legal matters because we have worked hard to build that trust and comfort level.
Alec has practiced law for over 45 years. Read more about his credentials:
- Alec Harshey, founding attorney
Tailored Strategies And Solutions
Our lawyers understand that legal matters can be stressful and time-consuming. We aim to resolve legal issues quickly and effectively so our clients can move forward with their lives. We emphasize a personal approach with legal strategies that are tailored to your unique needs.
We can meet many needs, with a primary focus on the following areas of law:
- Wills and trusts — Helping individuals and couples with customized estate plans, including living trusts and related documents
- Probate — Assisting personal representatives with estate administration or representing parties in estate-related litigation
- Real estate — Protecting clients in residential or commercial property transactions and assisting landlords.
- Business law — Facilitating start-up or transactions and representing business owners in dispute resolution.
- Bankruptcy — Helping ordinary people and small business owners get relief from crushing debts and creditor actions
Reach Out Today
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.