Hemet Litigation Attorneys
At the Law Office of Alec Harshey, we provide experienced legal guidance and strong advocacy to clients in Hemet, Murrieta and throughout surrounding California communities. Our attorneys take a “hands-on” approach to client service, and will handle your legal matter with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Our Practice Areas
The scope of our practice includes:
- Bankruptcy: Our bankruptcy lawyers personally guide clients through all stages of the bankruptcy process, helping them stop foreclosure, repossession, lawsuits, garnishments and other creditor actions.
- Real estate law: We can represent you in a broad range of real estate law matters, including commercial and residential real estate transactions, evictions, real estate disputes and easements.
- Probate: Our probate attorneys can guide you through all stages of the probate process, including the administration of the estate and resolving trust and will disputes.
- Wills and trusts: Our estate planning lawyers can help you draft wills and trusts designed to protect assets and provide for your loved ones.
- Business law: We represent businesses in a broad range of legal matters, including transactional law, business formation, business litigation and dissolution.
Whatever legal problem you face, our attorneys will help you seek the most favorable, cost-effective solution.
Contact Our Murrieta Business Dispute Lawyer
We invite you to take a moment to talk with our dedicated Hemet litigation lawyers. We are available at 877-824-8147 or you can send us an email. We offer reasonable fees and affordable payment plans.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.